5 Reasons Why Your Stomach Says “Feed Me”!

What's that noise? It sounds familiar--and it feels like it originated in your stomach--so then it must be--Hunger pangs! But why would hunger pangs start rumbling like an active volcano in your stomach just a few hours after eating a four-course meal? Is your stomach really growling and grumbling because it needs food? Probably [...]

By |2022-03-07T17:45:29+00:00March 9th, 2022|Diet, Eating Well|0 Comments

3 Essential Unprocessed Foods

People are migrating to a "real food" approach these days. This is where processed foods, especially those that are fried or artificially sweetened, are largely avoided because they hold little nutritional value. Below are three real food diet foods that are essential to the "real food diet", and some quick and fulfilling unprocessed meal [...]

By |2022-03-01T14:18:59+00:00March 1st, 2022|Diet, Eating Well|0 Comments

Do you love yourself enough to sleep?

How much do you truly love yourself — deeply, wholly, authentically, and beyond the superficial, ego-based definition? If you just go through the motions of life without being able to awaken to the deeper significance of your choices, you will fail to see and feel the energy you are broadcasting out to the world [...]

By |2022-02-22T15:31:18+00:00February 22nd, 2022|Eating Well, Fitness|0 Comments

Easy Ways to Exercise In a Small Space

When you live in a small apartment, it can be difficult to find adequate space to exercise. This is especially true if you enjoy activities such as running or lifting weights. Unless you have space for some work out equipment, you will need to improvise. However, there are some ways to get a good [...]

By |2022-02-08T22:50:22+00:00February 8th, 2022|Fitness|0 Comments

A Great Body Starts in the Kitchen

There is a common misconception that exercise is the greatest contributor to weight loss when in fact, what you eat and your level of physical activity work together to burn fat and build muscle. Research shows that food contributes to 75% of our fitness results, whereas exercise takes care of the remaining 25%. Since our [...]

By |2022-01-25T20:40:29+00:00January 25th, 2022|Diet, Eating Well|0 Comments

Fitness is a Lifestyle Not a Program

The foundational components of a good fitness regimen haven't ever changed, and it is important to understand this and how fitness was truly designed to work. Fitness really does mean getting healthier, losing unwanted weight, gaining muscle and getting stronger - this sounds like a life change doesn't it? There's a reason for that, [...]

By |2022-01-10T14:57:00+00:00January 12th, 2022|Diet, Eating Well, Fitness|0 Comments

Change Up Your Workout

Variety is "the spice of life," but did you know that it can also help your workouts to maximize weight loss success and fitness gains? Whether you're looking to build muscle, gain strength, increase cardiovascular health, burn fat or lose weight, changing up your workouts (sometimes called "cross-training") can make a huge difference. Avoiding [...]

By |2022-01-03T14:24:00+00:00January 5th, 2022|Fitness|0 Comments