A nice round Kardashian booty need not be a fantasy. Some of us are genetically blessed but most work hard to sculpt and enhance our derriere for the best bottom possible. Glutes are a feature readily apparent during bikini season and 5 steps can be taken to make the most of this asset.
- Exfoliate the skin. The dermis is easily irritated with sand, salt, waxing, tanning and shaving. Regular exfoliation reduces rough patches and ingrown hairs. It also makes for a more even tanning experience.
- Reduce the appearance of bumps and lumps with exercise. Over 90 percent of women have some level of cellulite. The appearance of cottage cheese like lumps can be reduced with exercises that firm the underlying muscles in the area. Exercises that target the Gluteus maximus and minimus can help both lift the cheeks themselves and smooth out some of the dimpling. Squats and weighted leg lifts can help maintain more muscle in the target area.
- Eat more plants and less meat for a smoother appearance. Vegetarian diets seem to increase the hormone adiponectin in women. Research has shown that women with cellulite have less adiponectin expression in cellulitic but adipose tissue. One study has demonstrated that switching to a vegetarian diet can increase adiponectin levels 19 percent.
- For short-term results, there are a few procedures that can be undertaken before your next vacation. The appearance of cellulite can be temporarily reduced with laser, massage and radio frequency techniques. It is possible to get results that last from 6 months to one year with dedicated treatments.
- Keep connective tissues strong. Optimal hydration helps maintain the integrity of connective tissues. Drink water regularly, stop smoking and eat foods high in water such as cucumbers, tomatoes, radishes and bell peppers.
Leave A Comment